Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The person who reserves the limousine will be held liable for any damages accrued to the limousine by any person in the vehicle-during the time it is reserved for.
- We do not allow any smoking in our limousines eating and the consumption of any illegal substances within the vehicle any such use will result in your hire being terminated.
- We charge a corkage fee on spirits and beers only, of £10 per bottle for alcohol you bring. There is no charge for wine and champagne.
- Any additional waiting time will be charged at £100 per hour for the limousines and £150 for the hummers and doubled after midnight, If you are not out at the required time then the vehicle has the right to leave, as it maybe booked on another job or the driver may run out of driving hours ie tachometer
- Limo King will terminate the hirer if the hirer or member of the party becomes abusive, intoxicated, or poses a threat to the driver or limousine
- Extra pick ups and drop offs will be charged at an additional rate unless pre-arranged
- If anyone is redeemed unfit through drink or drugs the driver has the right to refuse the to take them
- Anyone participating in illegal substances will result in immediate termination of the hire agreement along with any abusive behavior and will be reported to the police.
- No food allowed in the vehicle at anytime.
- You have hired the limousine and the driver to perform a service please respect the driver and the limousine.
- No hanging out of the windows
- If the driver feels that a person may be sick in the limousine he has the right to:
- Refuse to allow that person to enter the limousine
- Charge £150 valeting fee if anyone is sick in/ or around the limousine internally or externally
- We reserve the right to charge a £150 clean up charge in the event that someone becomes sick in the limousine or excessive-spilling of beverages or food.
- Glass breakages are charged at £10 per glass.
- Reservation times will be enforced with no exceptions.
- Everyone must be 18 years of age for alcohol to be allowed in the limousine.
- Our chauffeurs reserve the right to terminate the run under any circumstances that may endanger him/her or/and the vehicle without refund
- Upon pickup the total amount is due before anyone is allowed to enter the limousine.
- We do not accept cheques on the day of service. Cash only.
- We do not accept any responsibility for missed appointments, reservations and airline departures due to mechanical failure, bad weather, traffic congestion or any reason.
- All sales are final and all deposits (reservation fees – if canceling-) are non-refundable.
- If cancelled 10 days before the event the full hire charge will be charged.
- We are not responsible for items left in the limousine. A delivery fee to return the item will be charged.
- We reserve the right to change limousine companies at anytime.
- Parking Restrictions:- our vehicles are not permitted to drop and park in restricted areas, this will include single and double yellow lines, red routes, however we will endeavor to drop you as near to your destination as possible.. We will stop on restricted lines if the customer is prepared to pay the fine £130 to the driver on the day.
- Passengers under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you are fortunate to look under 18 then ID will be asked for.
Gratuities are not included in the price of the vehicle.
- Subject to availability , it may be possible to extend the hire of the vehicle beyond the agreed time, However this must be requested with the driver at the beginning of the hire, and he will call through to the office for authorization. Overtime rates will be applied and cash needs to be paid to the driver at the beginning of the hire. Please book this at the office 0845 8128008 to avoid disappointment as the vehicle maybe on another job
- Please do not use streamers, party poppers, or spray foam streamers inside the vehicle as this will cause damaged to the vehicle which the hirer will be held responsible.